Being a Mum is stressful. There’s no two ways about it, Mums have one of the hardest jobs in the world. Forget investment banking in the city or wheeling and dealing on the stock exchange, being a Mum tops all of that.
That’s why it’s important that, when we can, we take the time to give something back to the Mums and help relieve some of that stress. Whether its a first-time visit to Putney Chiro or you’re one of our regulars, a tune up for Mum this Mother’s Day will leave her feeling calmer, happier and more relaxed.
Stress can be broken down into three main areas; physical, chemical and emotional stress. Too much stress brings with it increasing risk factors for poor health, likelihood of disease and an unbalanced lifestyle.
Chiropractic adjustments stimulate healing, balance and allow the body to cope with stress in a more effective way. That’s why all our work includes solutions to reduce stress and minimise its impact. By understanding the body and its needs, as well as analysing the external factors that create stress, we’re able to deliver results that see a happier, calmer and more productive you.
For expecting Mums, no time is more important for a chiropractic check-up. Not only will it help minimise back pain during pregnancy but it helps relieve tension so both Mum and baby are more comfortable.
Mother’s Day falls on Sunday, March 15 and here are our five reasons why treating Mum to a visit to Putney Chiro will be a gift she remembers for a long time:
- Relieve stress – From worrying about the kids to juggling a hundred different things, Mums have many different stresses to deal with. Help her take away the stress and work towards sustained wellbeing.
- Time on her own – Give Mum some ‘me-time’ and let her relax, revive and realign without the worry.
- Deal with pain – Treatments can help deal with everything from lower back pain and headaches to posture and muscle spasms. If Mum has something that’s been niggling her for a while then now’s the perfect time to deal with it.
- It’s good for the whole family – We know from experience that a healthy and balanced family is a happy family. This isn’t just a one-off, it’s a way of life.
- A healthy mind – Chiro isn’t just about what happens to the body, it’s about what happens to the mind too. Achieving true health aligns both mind and body to the same goal.
Give us a call on 020 8003 4955 to see how we can help you give something different this Mother’s Day.