The Consultation and Examination Process
The format for a new client of Putney Chiropractic or someone who has not visited us for some time is as follows:
– A full health history is taken looking into the past and present issues that may be related to your presenting problem.
– We will perform numerous orthopaedic, neurological and chiropractic tests to obtain vital information about the function of your spine and nervous system.
– Digital x-rays are an amazing way to assess the areas of wear and tear or alignment challenges that your spine may possess. X-rays will only be taken if clinically indicated and if so may help you understand the cause of problem.
The Report Process
On your second visit to us, your chiropractor will correlate all the exam findings, including your digital x-rays, with the details of your health history and create a bespoke treatment program to suit your needs.
– We will provide a report pack with contents including a summary of our findings and a copy of your digital x-rays on CD (if taken).
– Explain clearly and visually the findings from the tests and x-rays.
– We will explain what the problem is, what it will take to correct the problem, how long it will take and the costs involved.
– An individual plan is recommended and you decide what course of action best suits your needs.
– A re-examination date is set for the future to repeat the tests and show your progress objectively.
– It is then time for your first spinal adjustment. This will happen at the end of the report visit and it will start the process of correcting the underlying cause of your problem.