Phew – after three months hard graft our new responsive website is live.
We didn’t just want a simple brochure site with our contact details, we could have built that over the weekend.
Instead we wanted an online resource. Somewhere people could come and learn about the health benefits of chiropractic. A place where people could meet our team and learn about how they help Londoners improve their health and well being. A facility to watch exercise videos, download research papers and read our blog.
And 800 pages and blog posts later it’s done, here are a just a few highlights:
- New ‘meet the team videos’
- A whole section on exercises we recommend
- Our popular blog has been given an overhaul and new timeline
- Don’t just take our word for it – watch our testimonials
- How we can help? – popular complaints patients present with
- Chiropractic – what’s it all about?
So whether you’re a regular patient, someone that wants to know more about chiropractic or just looking for help with pain or injury then please take a look.
We’re sure there are still a few bugs, so if you find any let me know, I would love to hear your feedback, just hit reply and let us know what you think.