Latest facts on a healthy diet
We take looking after your body from the inside out seriously. Follow this simple strategy to ensure that your body has the specific requirements it needs for optimal cell replication, regeneration and brain and nervous system health.
“Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food” Hippocrates
A review of over 2000 research articles on nutrition has allowed us to bring you this synopsis and save you the time and effort of having to do it yourself. The top three things we all need to add to our diets are:
– Essential oils
– Multi-Vitamin-Mineral-Antioxidant-Phytochemical Supplement
Omega 3 oil needs to be a blend of DHA and EPA essential fatty acids as these are required for cell repair, replication, nervous system health. It must be from a pure source (if smells like fish, has already oxidised and can be harmful). Omega 3 cannot be sourced from diet in sufficient quantities, without eating fish for three meals a day and poisoning yourself with mercury. The normal western diet ratio of omega 6 : omega 3 is about 20:1 where as the recommended ratio of omega 6 : omega 3 is 1-2:1
Probiotics are required because modern farming methods use insecticides and pesticides that destroy many of the healthy bacteria that are normally found in our gut. Also the length of time between the picking of food and arriving on your table kills the remaining bacteria. So the end result is you have less good bacteria in your gut and therefore cannot breakdown certain foods properly and gain their full benefit.
Fruit and veg
Multi-Vitamin-Mineral-Antioxidant-Phytochemical Supplement essentially means you need to buy a juicer, if you have a healthy diet eating 5 or more pieces of fruit and veg a day, you won’t get the required amounts of vitamins-minerals-antioxidants-phytochemicals.
1. Take an omega 3 fish oil supplement daily (a good quality one – should not smell fishy)
2. Take a probiotic supplement daily (not a yogurt drink – dairy and yeast free)
3. Buy a juicer – and use it!
4. Eat some raw fruit or vegetables with every meal
5. Filter your water and drink 3 litres a day
6. Source grass-fed and happy meat
7. Cut out sugar and soft drinks
8. Drastically reduce higly refined cereals and grains in your diet