Monday Motivation – October 9th
Welcome to this week’s Monday Motivation!
1. I’ve always been a big fan of Laird Hamilton, the big wave surfer from Hawaii. Check out Laird surfing his foil board in VR (virtual reality) – best done on the phone and don’t forget to move your phone around for the full 360 vision experience. I didn’t even know VR on Vimeo using a phone was a thing!
2. I’ve been hearing great things about local Wandsworth resident Baz Moffat’s pelvic floor workshops. Baz is an ex GB rower but now is a women’s health and fitness coach. Pelvic floor is not a topic regularly spoken of at dinner parties but check out her workshops if interested.
3. Want a good massage referral? Try the team at The Berkeley Clinic in town (Marylebone). They are all ex-elite and team GB athletes and know how to get stuck in. They have been tried and tested by me and come recommended.
4. Fancy the idea of walking alone in a blizzard for 100+ days? Ben Saunders does – read about his trans-antarctic plans from Sidetracked magazine.
5. Chutzpah & Chutzpah. Long time Putney Chiro client, Simon Goode, has written a book about the behind the scenes happenings at Saatchi & Saatchi – check it out.
If you have done something cool you want me to share with our community – get in touch.
Have a great week,
PS – ‘Water Bugs and Dragonflies’ – is a children’s poem I heard last week and thought I’d share, you can read it here.