Here’s another few things for you catching my interest at the minute….
1. Tickets for dinner in the Harry Potter Great Hall go on sale Oct 24th.
2. Win tickets to the Ski Show and come an say hi, we’ll be on Stand 800.
3. Hammersmith Bridge – Closure at half term and in 2018.
4. Baz Moffat’s pelvic floor workshop will be held at Putney Chiropractic on 22nd November 8-9.30pm.Book your spot and find out more here.
5. Check out Eat Locals on iTunes, Jason Flemyng’s first movie as a director and I love it. They will stop making vampire movies after this one!
6. Tim Robards is an Australian chiropractor who is passionate about helping us all move, think and eat right. Check out Tim and his so called ‘Robards Method’
Stop reading now if you aren’t into bikes…
– Congrats Team Nuun – Masters Majorca victory.
– I bought a new bike and it’s purple.
– And Unibike is run by a loyal client’s son – check out their fixies.
PS – Doc Luke hope you had a great time at your sisters wedding – we look forward to some motivation next Monday from your plane flight home and to seeing you again in clinic next Sat 28th in Putney.