Monday Motivation – May 8th
Doc Craig here and back with some Monday Motivation for you to help you start the week the right way.
1. My neck and posture exercise masterclass. After a recent Monday Motivation email I was asked by a recipient to create a set of exercises that can be done at home to promote good and optimal posture.
Enjoy, but don’t forget to get adjusted before starting this routine as your body may protest a little, please contact me if you have concerns about if the routine is appropriate for you.
2. Superstar DJ. Driving into work on Wednesday this week and was pleasantly surprised to hear Radio 2 DJ, Chris Evans, goes to a chiropractor to help with his alignment and a hip problem he has from running marathons. The snippet of his show can be heard here.
3. FloVibe Festival discount code. If you like the look of the new FloVibe Festival, a weekend festival/retreat to dip into yoga, dance, pilates, talks, workshops, live music, DJs, lakeside revelry and treatments in the woods – you can get 10% off with the discount code ‘OMYOGA’
4. Anyone for Bridge? Moving off the topic of skiing and cycling – have you ever tried Bridge? No not Tower Bridge – but the card game. The Andrew Robson Bridge Centre is just around the corner in Fulham and caters for everyone from kids to novices to experts. Andrew is a regular at Putney Chiro– we know he’s a great chap and if you’re looking to challenge the mind then why not pop along?
5. Your chiropractic health journey. With Chiropractic Awareness Week coming up May 15-19 we’d love to hear and share some of your stories about how chiropractic has helped you on your health journey. If you have a story, please jot down a few lines and reply to the email, it can be anonymous, or we’d love you to include a selfie and we can share on our website – the best story gets 12 free chiropractic sessions! All the details here.
Have a great week,