Monday Motivation – June 19th
Doc Craig here kicking off another Monday, how good was that weather over the weekend?
Here are some things I think you’ll enjoy to kick off your week:
1. The Wellness Guys are 3 chiropractors based in Australia, they interview loads of different people – latest episode – The Mummy Project – ‘Return to your pre baby body’ – or an episode from a while back they interviewed Tim Ferris – from the 4 hour work week fame – or check out The Wellness Couch which is a fine selection of wellness based podcasts.
2. A friend of mine, Chris Cracknell, he and Ben Ryan, the Olympic gold medal winning coaching team for Fiji 7s Rugby, are running some rugby camps for kids this summer. Check out the details here.
3. World record! I was involved in helping the ProFeet team achieve a World Record last year. Fastest 100m sprint wearing ski boots. Yes, that’s right, we helped Emma and Max warm up for the attempt – read about it here.
4. Kids Theatre week – kids go for free for West End shows in London – this was released last week but there may be a few seats left – check it out.
5. Did you miss my posture video? Here it is again…. https://vimeo.com/216011789
6. We asked a client of ours, Russ, about his experience here – and what we got was an amazingly insightful view of the UK health care system. Watch the 2 minute video here.
Have a great week,