Monday Motivation – July 17th
Doc Craig here with my shot of Monday Motivation for you. Enjoy and we hope to see you soon.
1. I’ve been holidaying at London’s closest sandy beach – West Wittering – 90 mins south down the A3 – check out their webcam and surf hire on the beach. Here’s me surfing with my daughterafter we waited for the perfect conditions.
2. Nalu – Watch this story of the children of an Aussie chiro mate of mine who up sticks and moved to Bali two years ago – after a trip through remote India his kids created The Nalu clothing brand that is the best example of social enterprise I know. They donate school uniforms to kids in India with profits from their clothing company – Indian government gives uniforms to kids up to a certain age – and no uniform – no school.
3. The Ed Sheeran story is pretty amazing – in an industry where everyone is trying to be something they are not – I enjoyed listening to his Desert Island Discs.
4. Love him or hate him… Joe Wicks certainly has loads of energy, why not use some of it to inspire yourself to get fit and healthy this summer. Some great action on his YouTube channel.
5. How great was Wimbledon? Loved all the drama of the last two weeks – we are lucky to have it on our doorstep. (Special mention Jamie Murray for his Mixed doubles win!). Fill the void with the last week of Le Tour – good luck Froomey. Well done to any of our clients who completed the L’Etape du Tour yesterday – looked hot! And good luck to anyone training up for the Ride 100 cycle on Sunday 30th July and don’t forget to take the kids.
Until next time,