This Monday motivation comes from Morzine as I hold a CPD conference for 40 chiropractors put on by the Royal College of Chiropractors.
1. The winter Olympics are getting close – did you know the Nigerian women’s bobsleigh team is headed by a chiropractor? Nigeria is expected to become the first African nation to compete in Olympic bobsleigh.
2. Back to school – Don’t forget to wear your backpack properly!
3. Marathon blog – Dr Luke has put together this epic resource for anyone considering running a marathon in 2018.
4. New Year, new you. Week One – Nutrition kicked off with a full house, now it’s time to get your backs strong and flexible. We have 5 personal trainers sharing their top 3 tips in Week Two – Exercise. Tickets sre selling fast – get them here and meet the PTs who will be sharing their tips.
5. Worried about pollution? My kids are…type in your postcode and find out your street’s pollution rating out of a score of 6.
6. Try this mediation app with a difference – select the ’trouble going to sleep’ or ‘can’t sleep’ button and plug in for zzzzzzz.