Monday Motivation – February 19th
I trust you all had a fun half term (with or without children)… It always amazes me how much London quietens down when school is out for a week!
Here’s what I’ve been into of late:
0. Yep, I added a “0” just in case people didn’t see this in the pps below… it’s that good.
1. With Juli having moved to Edinburgh recently (and she took the cat?!) we’re about to update ourRoad IDs. These are a great way to keep your (& your family’s) emergency contacts on you (literally!) One of those things that you hope to never need, but potentially grateful to have.
2. To stent or not to stent, that is the question. This pretty incredible article investigates what seems to be a placebo effect of inserting stents into patients with particular heart conditions. And it happened here in the UK…!
3. Bird tracks in the sky. Nope I haven’t been smoking marijuana (now legal in California btw) but what if birds could leave tracks across our heavens? Well, it’d look something like this!
4. I’m not a gamer, but this is just seriously cool.
5. Have you ever been so hungry that you almost ate your plate and cutlery only to stop yourself because that’d be, well, er, a bit crazy!? Thankfully we now have a solution. Meet Biotrem who make biodegradable (& edible) plates, bowls and cutlery. Nibble away!
Apparently I’m now doing quotes (let’s see how long this lasts!)
Check this out:
“The difficulty lies not in the new ideas, but in escaping the old ones, which ramify, for those brought up as most of us have been, into every corner of our minds.” – John Maynard Keynes (British economist, 1883-1946)
I’m going to meditate on that one… probably while trying this meditation app, 10% Happier.
PS. I loved receiving the emails that my last MM triggered, thank you.
PPS. This might be the best skiing I’ve seen (including at the Winter Olympics), don’t get any ideas Craig!
Big love X