Monday Motivation – December 11th
Did you notice that Christmas is coming? My kids have, I hope your advent calendars and Christmas parties are all going well.
1. If you have a spare 5 minutes have a watch of this and find out why certain Christmas songs like Mariah Carey’s ‘All I Want For Christmas’ are so addictive and sound so Christmassy.
2. We had a great time last weekend for the Chiro London Christmas party – ten pin bowling and dinner at Wahaca. Fun!
3. New Year is just around the corner and I had a great idea of running a New Year ‘New You’ series of events over four weeks. The format will be as follows:
Week 1 – Nutrition
Week 2 – Exercise
Week 3 – Meditation and Mindfulness
Week 4 – Beauty
We’ll be getting external speakers who are experts in their field and help give you a boost in the new year. Watch this space or our social media for more info.
4. I’m off skiing soon, but here is a great charity that gives young people who find them selves in hopeless situations a second chance. Check it out – Snow-Camp.
5. I have to mention The Week Junior. If you have school age kids and want them to be excited about news and current affairs subscribe to this. My 10 yo reads it cover to cover every weekend.
PS – in sport…
– Pipe masters is on – check the boys and girls surfing throaty barrels here.
– Ashes cricket – did you spot the result at Adelaide? Australia go two up in the best of 5 series? Welcome relief after the Wallaby Rugby results. Also Australia retain the Women’s Ashes with multi-format series drawn 8-8.
– BBC 2 program ‘Britain’s Cycling Superheros’ digs deep into British Cycling over the last decade. Only 2 weeks left on iPlayer.